"What I love about this Community is you feel heard, you feel seen, you feel supported and a part of a tribe of women that understands your struggles as a business owner." - C. Robinson
"I am 'active' because I believe in the power of community. OwnHers is a space where we benefit from each others connections and talents. At a time where shopping Black and empowering Black business is at the forefront, why not capitalize on this awesome opportunity?" - J. Jarvis
"The opportunity to connect with like-minded women is why I decided to be active (in this Community). The knowledge that is shared has kept me engaged. However, the accountability has been most appreciated." - R. Reed
We are a conscious tech company leveraging technology to make a social impact, particularly for Black women, to increase access and improve outcomes.
Founded by multi-hyphenate®️ Black woman entrepreneur, Tip Jones, OwnHers began with a commitment to being a trustworthy resource for connecting you to other Black women on the entrepreneurial journey, introducing you to growth opportunities, providing tips on creating generational wealth, finding balance and peace as a multi-hyphenate while encouraging you to be revolutionary with your self-care.
As we continue to evolve, OwnHers®️ has grown into a real community of multi-hyphenate®️, Black women entrepreneurs with a big and bold mission to cultivate purposeful collaborations while circulating targeted resources in order to elevate the lives of the women enterpreneurs we serve.
As one of our Founding Members, Christine, always says, "Welcome home!"
1. Experience exclusive content and conversations you can't find anywhere else.
2. Gain access to business growth opportunities that can surface as a result of members collaborating and/or supporting each other's businesses.
2. Meet people who share your interests, who live near you, who do similar things or who care about the same topics.
3. Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you.
4. Swap stories, experiences and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
5. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations and expert perspective each and every day.
As a "thank you" for joining and adding unique value to The OwnHers Community, you will receive exclusive access to the Weekly Accountability Meetings (WAM) and monthly “Let’s Rap” Session events.
Tip Jones Global d/b/a OwnHers is certified as a Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the US.
TJG is also a certified Black-owned business and North Carolina Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE).