"What I love about this Community is you feel heard, you feel seen, you feel supported and a part of a tribe of women that understands your struggles as a business owner." - C. Robinson
"I am 'active' because I believe in the power of community. OwnHers is a space where we benefit from each others connections and talents. At a time where shopping Black and empowering Black business is at the forefront, why not capitalize on this awesome opportunity?" - J. Jarvis
"The opportunity to connect with like-minded women is why I decided to be active (in this Community). The knowledge that is shared has kept me engaged. However, the accountability has been most appreciated." - R. Reed
I'm Tip Jones, a serial entrepreneur, diversity professional, and whole woman coach living in Charlotte, North Carolina (by way of Bronx, NY). I'm passionate about supporting the advancement of multi-hyphenate Black women entrepreneurs and their personal and financial growth so they can live free and audaciously. That's why I worked hard to provide direction through whole woman business coaching since 2006 and built an online directory for Black women business owners in 2018. Today, I'm building The OwnHers Community to connect multi-hyphenate entrepreneurs (like me) to instruction, inspiration opportunities and revolutionary self-care practices.
1. Experience exclusive content and conversations you can't find anywhere else.
2. Gain access to business growth opportunities that can surface as a result of members collaborating and/or supporting each other's businesses.
2. Meet people who share your interests, who live near you, who do similar things or who care about the same topics.
3. Make better, more well-informed decisions about the things that are most important to you.
4. Swap stories, experiences and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared mission.
5. Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations and expert perspective each and every day.
As a "thank you" for joining and adding unique value to The OwnHers Community, you will receive exclusive access to the Weekly Accountability Meetings (WAM) and monthly “Let’s Rap” Session events.